UPSC Mains Exam 2017
Time Allowed: 3 Hours
Write two essays, choosing one from each of the following Sections A and B, in about 1000-1200 words each: 2*125=250
1. Farming has lost the ability to be a source of subsistence for majority of farmers in India.
2. Impact of the new economic measures on fiscal ties between the union and states in India.
3. Destiny of a nation is shaped in its classrooms.
4. Has the Non- Alignment Movement (NAM) lost its relevance in a multipolar world?
1. Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.
2. Fulfillment of ‘new woman’ in India is a myth.
3. We may brave human laws but cannot resist natural laws.
4. Social media is inherently a selfish medium.